THE POWER IN BLESSINGPrakash Tewari
Do you Bless or Curse?
When something goes wrong do you bless it or curse it?
Our natural reactions often lead us towards the negative, but that will only breed more negativity.
Catherine Ponder in her book, _’The Prosperity Secrets of the Ages’, talks about blessing people and the situation.
It is a very powerful tool and brings instant success manifold. It is a very simple way to say a positive prayer for someone or something.
One of Catherine Ponder’s favourites is “I bless you, and bless you for the goodness of God that is within you.”
You can create your own blessings.
When you are sending positive thoughts and vibrations towards a person they are much more likely to respond in the same way. It always has much better results than cursing them.
When to use blessings?
- Anytime when you are angry at someone or can’t seem to settle a disagreement with them. In Catherine’s book, she cites several examples of people being paid debts owed to them once they blessed the debtor and saw them as prosperous and able to pay.
- Any part of your body that experiences pain or illness can be blessed. You can bless yourself and your own emotions too.
- A boss or co-worker who makes work life difficult may stop harassing you, once you have blessed them and the situation.
- Always bless your bills and your creditors and thank them for the service they provide. Once you start doing that, you will always have the money to pay them on time.
- Bless your travel plans and see them going smoothly.
- Bless your relationships with your family, friends and significant others. Bless them when you feel they’ve hurt you. Relationships heal quickly after you stop worrying about the “wrong” someone had committed against you and begin blessing them.
You can bless any situation and if the act of blessing shifts how you feel about it, the changes it creates can seem magical.
“ Bless a thing and it will bless you. Curse a thing and it will curse you.
Even if things don’t suddenly shift with the person or situation being blessed, you will surely feel better once you have blessed them.
Contributed by: Col. Prakash Tewari