Webinar: Understanding Specific Learning DisabilitiesAbility India
Centre for Disability Studies & Educational Research (CDSER), School of Education (SoE), Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU), Kolkata, is organizing a National level Webinar on “Understanding Specific Learning Disabilities” on 20th & 21st August, 2020), 2 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (IST)
• To sensitize and train the Teachers, Students, Research Scholars, Special Educators, Rehabilitation Professionals Counsellors and Parents regarding SLD.
Topics to be Discussed:
🔖 Specific Learning Disabilities: An Overview
🔖Identifying “Red flags” for Learning Disabilities
🔖 Researches in the field of Learning Disability
🔖 Classroom Strategies to Cope with Learning Difficulties
Web Platform to be used:
- Dr. Jayanthi Narayan, Visiting Professor of Inclusive Education, University of Northampton,UK. & Former Dy. Director, NIMH/NIEPID Secunderabad.
- Prof. Preeti Verma, Former HoD, DSE, SNDT Womens’ University, Mumbai.
- Prof. Bishnupada Nanda, Formar HoD, Professor, Dept. of Education, Jadavpur University,West Bengal
- Ms. Apoorva Panshikar, Asst. Prof., Dept. of Special Education, SNDT Womens’ University, Mumbai.
Registration fee – Free
Registration link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSci_lHSDR7tQtrFkROk7Vx0Lfspt5dhmFZMEmaaZQe-hAD2Rg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0
E-certificate will be provided to all registered participants after successful completion of 2-Day Webinar.
Chief Patron: Prof. Subha Sankar Sarkar, Vice-Chancellor, Netaji Subhash Open University
Chairman: Dr. Atindranath Dey, Director, SOE, NSOU.
Dr. Abhedananda Panigrahi, Coordinator,B.Ed,SoE,NSOU
Mrs. Antara Choudhury, Asst. Prof. of Special Education, SOE, NSOU
Joint Organizing Secretaries
Mr. Prabir Naskar, Asst. Prof. Special Education, SoE, NSOU.
Ms. Swapna Deb, Faculty Consultant, SoE, NSOU.
Leave a Reply