Webinar by NIEPMD on Best Practices in Empowering Individuals with Developmental Disabilities – during COVID-19Ability India
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (Divyangjan) is working under the aegis of Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India is organizing a Webinar on “Best Practices in Empowering Individuals with Developmental Disabilities – Skilling/ Vocational Training/ Placement – during COVID-19”, on 30th July 2020, timing 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM (2 Hours)
The Resource Persons are :–
- Shri. Nachiketa Raut, Officiating Director, NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E.
- Shri. Ram Kishor Sharma, Head, NCSCDA, Ministry of Labour & Employment.
- Dr. Sanjaya Kumar Pradhan, Lead Affirmative Action, NSDC, Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
- Dr. Hemanth Singh Keshwal, Asst. Professor in Special Education, RC – Noida, NIEPID, MSJE
- Dr.K.Balabaskar, Lecturer – AIL, NIEPMD, HOD/ Lecturer – AIL, NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E
The Webinar will have 250 seats for Participants.
Registration is required (Registered participants will receive a confirmation E-Mail from the organizers).
No registration fees.
Link for the E-Certificate would be provided after completion of successful webinar and submission of feedback form.
For any further queries write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (i) Mr.M. Nagendra Prabu, Rehabilitation Officer, Mobile: 0944 481 2938, (ii) Mr.R. Dhakshnamoorthy, Vocational Instructor, Mobile: 0812 486 2799
Registration Link for the above Webinar –
Leave a Reply