India Inclusion Summit 2020Ability India
More than a billion people in the world today experience disability. People with disabilities are generally poorer and less healthy than the rest of the population. The myriad obstacles they face everyday limit their education and economic opportunities. India Inclusion Foundation (IIF) looks forward for a change in that! The India Inclusion Summit (IIS) strives to spread awareness on the need to build a more equitable and inclusive society, regardless of their color, gender, creed, or ability. Let us together build a world where no one is left behind!
Create an Inclusive India where nobody is left behind
- Create awareness on the need for Inclusion in mainstream society
- Provide a platform for unsung heroes and celebrating the human spirit
- Facilitate building deep connections and a thriving community of people who are passionate about making India and the world inclusive
- Catalyze the journey of young entrepreneurs and artists who are in the disability and inclusion space.
- Partner with corporates to support people & projects that lead to education, employment, and livelihoods for people with disabilities.
Please register for IIS here. https://indiainclusionsummit.com/iis-2020/
The event is free, and everyone can attend. It will be live-streamed on our website www.indiainclusionsummit.com, IIS Facebook page, and YouTube live.
For More Details Visit: https://indiainclusionsummit.com/